We have taken some measures to ensure and improve accessibility
Muntstuk International Coins is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. To meet this commitment, we work with an independent agency to periodically assess and verify our site. Further, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance to these guidelines will help us provide a site that is more user friendly to everyone.
Muntstuk International Coins makes every effort to provide a good experience for all visitors to our site.
For example, we try to provide:
- Where possible, the information on this site is conventional text, but many of our longer documents are published in Adobe PDF Format. These can be read on all major operating systems with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Alternative text for images to allow screen reader users and those with vision impairments to identify and make sense of useful images.
- Form labels and controls that are associated with the relevant prompt.
- Content that can be magnified using standard browser controls. Auditory and visual CAPTCHA items to provide alternative ways to consume this information.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Your feedback will help us make improvements.
To have the best experience of our site, we recommend that you take advantage of all opportunities to increase the accessibility and customization that are available. The following two tips should help you:
How to Change Text Size
- On most browsers, try holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel (if you have one), or hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
- In Firefox and Internet Explorer, click the "View" menu, then select "Zoom" and then choose whether you would like to increase the size (zoom in) or decrease the size (zoom out).
- In Google Chrome, click the customize button (spanner icon), then select the plus or minus buttons to zoom.
How to Change Color Contrast
To change the colour contrast on your entire computer:
- For Windows computers, click "Start", then "Control Panel". Select the "Accessibility Options" icon, select the "Display" tab and select the "Use High Contrast" check box. Select the "Settings" button to browse different colour contrast options.
- For Apple Macs, select "System Preferences", then "Universal Access". Select the "Seeing" tab and adjust the "Display" section.
To change the colour contrast of websites on your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools", then select "Internet options." From within the "General" tab, click the "Colors" button. Deselect the "Use Windows colours" checkbox and change the colour by selecting the colour swatch. Then, select "Accessibility" within the "Internet options" window and select "Ignore colours specified on web pages."
- In Firefox, click "Tools", then select "Options." From within the "Colors" tab, click the "Colors" button. Select the appropriate colours from the colour swatch and un-tick the checkbox labelled "Allow pages to choose their own colours, instead of my selections above" and click OK.
- Main Activity: Coin Dealer
- Physical Address: Crystal Crescent, Midstream, Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng, 1692, Republic of South Africa (RSA)
- Office Hours: Website operates 24/7, all year round
If you have questions or concerns please refer to our Terms and Conditions, Policies or Statements.
Please contact us should you have any questions